top of page

Bio-Tech Company Signs New Lease At Business Park Drive

Ellyn Santiago,
Patch Staff

May 28, 2021

O,R&L Commercial said the new tenant in the 5,000 sf space is life science industry company Abbratch, Inc., founded in Branford in 2020.

BRANFORD, CT —O,R&L Commercial announced it completed a 5,000 square foot bio-technology research and development lease at 25 Business Park Drive in Branford.

The new tenant Abbratech, Inc., was founded in 2020 in Branford by a team of experienced and successful life science industry researchers, according to its website. The company is "applying knowledge gained from the past 15 years of human genome sequencing" for technology advances that allow the company to make "antibodies with a targeted precision not obtainable using any other available means."

Richard Guralnick, CCIM of O,R&L Commercial's Branford office represented the landlord, Business Park Realty, LLC and also Abbratech.

According to O,R&L Commercial, the new space for Abbratech will be a full "turnkey" delivery with 40 percent of the space dedicated to administrative offices and conference rooms and the remaining 60 percent for new enclosed labs, multiple open bench spaces and clinical research offices.

bottom of page